Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Week At School

Hello!

I am now back home, as of the day before yesterday from spending four nights at the Scott Residence Hall in UNO's southern campus. While I was there, I got a chance to make many new friends to play, study, and to bond with. All-in-all, I think it was an extremely great experience for me!

Some of the activities that we did during the week stay on campus were playing sports, watching movies, exercising at the HPER building, playing board games, ping-pong, eating delicious meals, dancing, working as a team on a high-ropes course, studying and last but not least, hanging out with buddies!

The most interesting activity for me probably would have been playing "pole-ball" out in the parking lot of the resident hall. The object of the game was very similar to soccer, only that there was one gole and it was actually a lamp post that the ball had to be contacted with to score a point, and that the goalie was called, a "polie."



No comments:

Post a Comment